Topics Include: Antunes Introduces the Rapid Steamer, The Value of Versatility in Equipment, Ensuring Consistent High-Quality Beverages through a Quality Water Filtration Solution, 2018 Charity Golf Outing Raises $78,000 for Splash
Antunes Expands Steamer Offerings with Rapid Steamer
Operators can build a bigger, more complete menu with just a single piece of equipment — our new Rapid Steamer. This steamer expands our offerings with a compact solution for chains/independents, especially non-QSRs serving made-to-order pastas, vegetables and seafood.
The RS-1000’s flash steaming process ensures menu items keep their original textures, colors, flavors and nutrients, resulting in food that looks fresher and tastes better. The steamer’s design and cooking method gives operators the speed and versatility to expand their menus while enhancing food quality.
The Rapid Steamer also features a touchscreen interface for quickly preparing items. With an instant steaming button as well as preprogrammed favorites, this easy-to-use unit can handle a variety of different menu items without causing any delays in service. The included USB connection allows operations to easily load new recipes to handle new and expanding menus.
Antunes will be promoting the Rapid Steamer this fall with a dedicated webpage and advertising campaign launching in October — stayed tuned for notification when these are live!
The Value of Versatility: Getting the Most Out of Equipment
Today’s kitchens have limited space for equipment, so selected pieces need to be versatile in order to maximize the available footprint.
Versatile equipment offers a number of benefits to operators:
- Versatile equipment gives the capability of changing up menu items for different offerings, even experimenting to find a more profitable menu mix — without purchasing additional equipment.
- Versatile equipment combines several pieces of equipment, freeing up space while providing a more effective workflow in the kitchen.
- From a budgetary perspective, versatile equipment ultimately saves the owner/operator money — some do not have the capital to buy several pieces of equipment; they need a multi-use machine.
- Versatile equipment may offer better functionality for accommodating both high-volume and made-to-order dayparts.
- Versatile equipment can save owner/operators time and labor costs because less training is required on fewer pieces of equipment.
- Versatile equipment can take a restaurant from breakfast to lunch to dinner in the same small space.
Case Study: Ensuring Consistent, High-quality Beverages through a Quality Water Filtration Solution
An American fast-food restaurant chain is known for its extensive drink menu, and the quality of the water used to create these beverages is critical to the restaurant’s operational success and brand consistency.
Antunes offered to have VZN water filtration systems installed in stores with the most challenging water quality issues, so that operators could see the impact that the system has on beverage ingredient water firsthand.
2018 Golf Outing Raises $78,000 to Benefit Splash
Our golf outing is always an anticipated event as we enjoy a day on the course raising money for our corporate charity partner Splash, a nonprofit organization that brings clean water to children throughout the world.
This year’s event, held Sept. 7, 2018, at St. Andrew’s Golf & Country Club in West Chicago, raised a record $78,000 — bringing the total amount collected to more than $291,000.
Thank you to our sponsors, participants and volunteers that helped make this happen!